ThunderSync 2.2: Update #2

Well, it seems I found at least one factor having a severe impact on efficiency.

First, I changed the algorithm which generates vCard strings. Now it iterates onyl over set properties instead of querying all possible properties.

But while doing this I noticed that my internal modification tracking database contained multiple versions of the same contact. Apparently, duplicates weren’t checked correctly.

I’m doing some final tests today regarding ThunderSync’s synchronisation efficiency. Stay tuned!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s