Well, ThunderSync2 is nearing completion. An English course threw me back a few weeks, but now I’m back on track. At least I can announce that ThunderSync2 will be released in 2012.
One problem remains: someone wanted IMAP support and I’m not sure how to implement it. On one hand I don’t know how to implement it as the official documentation is rather dim on that issue (attachments, creating E-Mails…). On the other hand I don’t know which format to use:
- All contacts in one vCard attachment?
- Each contact in a separate vCard attachment?
- All attachments in one E-Mail?
- Each attachment in a separate E-Mail?
- vCard contents as E-Mail content?
Last but not least: On 18th December, Thunderbird 8 hit my Gentoo installation (more precisely: mail-client/thunderbird-8,0-r1 for amd64). I’ll check compatibility before release.